Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services, Inc. (CCS) Consumer Resource Services, Inc. (CRS),

• Submitted: Tue, July 23, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 24, 2002

• Reported By:Glendale CA
Consumer Credit Services, Inc. (CCS) Consumer Resource Services, Inc. (CRS),
61 West Utah St., Ste. #63, 81 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services Inc, Consumer Resource Services Inc, First National Card, CCA, etc.. false promises slow prossessing mistreated and totally ripped off Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: GO to your bank...

I was lead to believe I was getting a general credit card. I asked not once or twice, but three times if I could use the card anywhere. Stephanie Reidel assured me each time that the First National Merchant Card could be used anywhere. So I went ahead with the activation. 4 months passed by and I hadn't received a credit card. I had received a few invoices, a catalog, and a few cards that did not bare the visa or mastercard logos. So I waited and waited thinking something should be arriving soon. I then received my bank statements. CCS had electronically debited a total of $348.98 from my checking account. I called CCS to find out what had happened. The cards I received were my credit cards... only to be used to order from catalogs. Since I was basically lied to... I asked for a refund. "Sorry... Non-Refunable". I was out $348.98 with no credit card in my hand? Amanda Glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2002 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services-Inc-CCS-Consumer-Resource-Services-Inc-CRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Consumer-Credit-Services-Inc-Consumer-Resource-Services-Inc-First-National-Card-CCA-et-25202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services, Inc. (CCS) Consumer Resource Services, Inc. (CRS),

#1 Consumer Suggestion

GO to your bank...

AUTHOR: anti - ()

When was your checking account debited? If in the last 60 days you might get back your money. Go to your bank and fill out an ACH (Automated Clearing House) fraud complaint form. Give a detailed description of the fraud.

Then change your account number, otherwise they will charge you again with a different amount, under a different name....

For the future: never accept ANY financial offer over the phone. Not even legit ones. Request the offer in mail. You do need time to research an offer. To read the fine print....