occurring

• Submitted: Tue, March 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2007

• Reported By:Tarpon Springs Florida
Consumer Credit Services Of America CCSA
2750-305 Racetrack Rd # 140 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services Of America CCSA Greg takes your money for bankruptcy forms but ignores your repeated calls when you fail to recieve them. ripoff Jacksonville Florida

I was told to fill out a questionnaire in January, which included my social security number and other personal information.

I then got a call from Greg and made a payment of $195 by check (over the phone) to have him transfer my questionnaire information onto bankruptcy forms, which I would then take to my local courthouse for filing.
I was even told by Greg to give his number to my creditors and tell them that he was handling my bankruptcy case.

Now it's March, 3 months later, and I still haven't heard from him.

He did take the time to cash my check, though, and the info on

THE BACK OF THE CANCELLED CHECK SHOWS THAT HIS ACCOUNT IS WITH BANK OF AMERICA, ACCOUNT # 003738778588,
if anyone should care.

I've reported him to the Better Business Bureau (www.bbbnefl.org) (904) 721-2288, and also to the U.S. Trustee (for reporting bad lawyers---check for the number in your area).

Patricia
Tarpon Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2007 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-CCSA/Jacksonville-Florida-32259/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-CCSA-Greg-takes-your-money-for-bankruptcy-forms-but-ig-239812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services Of America CCSA