Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services Of America Greg Bohl

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Consumer Credit Services Of America Greg Bohl
Consumer Credit Services of America Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services Of America Greg Bohl I was cheated when I needed help the most. ccsa greg bohls Jacksonville Florida

I went online to find a company to help me file for Bankrupcy as I had broken my arm, was unable to work or even write!
I received a phone call from Greg Bohls who said they would assist me for $199.99 , I faxed my documents to him and he jerked me around for a month.
I sent communication and was sent an email that he was in the hospital and his case load had to be reassigned, it was a ruse and they never returned my numerous phone calls or emails. It is a scam and I was bilked!

What goes around comes around Greg!
S.O.B.

Mosey
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-Greg-Bohl/Jacksonville-Florida/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-Greg-Bohl-I-was-cheated-when-I-needed-help-the-most-287737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services Of America Greg Bohl

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC