Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services Of America

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:Sicklerville New Jersey
Consumer Credit Services Of America
ccsofamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services Of America Fraudulent deceptive and elusive Internet Florida

After consulting a lawyer about filing for bankruptcy due to divorce and impending legal judgements I found their site on the internet, made a call and was promptly called back by a representative? named Greg. After explaining my situation Greg assured me for the fee of $195 CCS of America would promptly complete the required paperwork and have it back to me prior to my court date. (3 weeks) He stated that they have handled thousands of case filings under the tightest deadlines and they employed the same software as used by the legal firms.

After the initial interview I waited. I waited for a receipt, I waited for expected questions for clarifications and I waited for replies to my calls and my e-mails. I received a single e-mail response after 10 days stating that Greg was on vacation and that my messages were being inadvertantly forwarded to him. The message also stated the paperwork would be completed in 1 to 2 business days.

Today I am still waiting. I have asked for a refund and I have gotten no response. This is nothing short of fraud. After reading some of the other complaints and his responses in relation to my own situation I can only conclude that he has intentionally and willfully ripped me off. I am one pi**ed off SOB looking for a little justice before I decide to take a trip of my own to visit to the sunny state of Florida and exact some justice of my own on the scum bag.

Daniel
Sicklerville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America/internet/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-Fraudulent-deceptive-and-elusive-Internet-Florida-241246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services Of America