• Report: #242060

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2007

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
Consumer Credit Services Of America
customerservice@ccsofamerica.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services Of America RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUDULENT SCAM THIEF LIAR JERK Internet Internet

I was also taken by Greg at Consumer Credit Services of America. He was very nice and pleasant on the phone and took all of my information and told me the paperwork would be ready in 1-3 days and the whole process would be done and over with in a week. That was 3 weeks ago. I have not heard from Greg since.

I have left several emails and phone messages and I have recieved 1 reply which was last Sunday stating Greg was out of the office sick and I would have my paperwork emailed to me within 1-3 days and they were very sorry about the delay. I have emailed them 2 more times since Sunday and have heard nothing!

I have also asked for a refund which I am sure I will not recieve one. I only have 1 email address and it is correct in the event Mr. Greg Bohl decideds to respond with an answer stating he didn't have the correct address.

I would be very interested also in starting a class action lawsuit. Shame on you Mr. Bohl for taking advantage of the people who need help the most. I hope you sleep very well at night knowing what you have done.

I am a single mom who works very hard trying to take care of my children and I fell into some bad circumstances and I am trying to get a new start. I cannot afford to donate $195 to your charity. I thought I was paying for a service which I now see is a complete scam. If there is one lesson I have learned in life it is......what goes around, comes around. It may not be today or tomorrow but someday it will come back around to you.

Shame Shame on you!

Marcie
Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2007 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America/internet/Consumer-Credit-Services-Of-America-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-SCAM-THIEF-LIAR-JERK-Inte-242060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services Of America