Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Lois — North Arlington New Jersey United States of America
Consumer Credit Services
1501 S. Commerce St Las Vagas, Nevada United States of America

Consumer Credit Services I printed my 2012 credit report and they are on it. I dont know how thye got there or what they do. I have never even heard of them Las Vagas, Nevada

I never heard of this company before. I printed out an updated credit report and they are listed on my report as an open credit card with a 8100.oo limit and a 8500.00 balance. It shows the account is paid and the status is open. I dont have an record or information about this card, its from 2003

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89102/Consumer-Credit-Services-I-printed-my-2012-credit-report-and-they-are-on-it-I-dont-know-922306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services