Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Kingsville Texas
Consumer Credit Services
1501 S. Commerece ST. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services What a scam! I can't find them now someone help me! Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Not Hard To Find At All...

I just found out this comany took money out of my bank account around 2003-2004. It is on my credit report, and says I have an account opened with them. I have tried to call all of the numbers I have found for them but they are all disconnected. I can't figure out why it is on my credit report. Can anyone help me?

Judy=)
Kingsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Consumer-Credit-Services-What-a-scam-I-cant-find-them-now-someone-help-me-Las-Vegas-Nev-387780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services

Not Hard To Find At All...

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I found them on the website of the same name and they have a phone number which is 866-306-0800.

Maybe these are the people who took your money and if they weren't they might like to hear about the people who DID take your money especially if they are ripping people pretending to be their company.