Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2004

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Consumer Credit Services
61 W. Utah Street, Suite 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services, First National Card, CRS Home Shopping Network Rip-offs! Scams! Las Vegas Nevada

I received this card in the mail about a week ago. I had been taken by Consumer Network Services for nearly $300 during the holiday season and feel as if this might be a sister company so I decided to see what the Rip-off Report had on file about them. I am very glad that I checked first.

I really want to have an investigative report done by a local news station to begin to get national publicity about these fradulent credit building companies. I am like many who really need to establish credit and these companies prey on those of us who want to believe there is help out there. I am still trying to get my money back for the unauthorized debit from my checking account from CNS. So please keep posting on the Rip-off Report to help others like me. Thank you tons.

Ryan
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2004 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89201/Consumer-Credit-Services-First-National-Card-CRS-Home-Shopping-Network-Rip-offs-Scams-88172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services