Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2002

• Reported By:las vegas nv
Consumer Credit Services
61 w. utah st ste. 63 las vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Consumer Credit Services-aka CCS-aka CCA-aka Capitol Credit Alliance cheated employees and screwed the customers even more las vegas Nevada

As an ex-employee I can finally tell the true about this company. First and for most I share my deepest apologies to the customers that I activated or saved for customer service. Being a single parent, making close to minimum wage, and working 12-10 hour days I really never had time to look for another job. Therefore I had to do my job and for that again, my deepest apologies.

Now, me being an employee I was promoted rather quickly even skipped a few positions on my way up but was never given a raise. I was said that I must be there for at least 3 months before I request a raise.

To make a long story short I was there as a manager for 6 months and was never given a raise. This isn't what I'm writing this report for...well, it is partially.

My true reason is to inform any potential members, or anyone who has received an approval letter not to give them your bank account number.

The owner is only out to get as much money as he can out of you before you finally decide to cancel and if you get stuck with any unwanted charges you have to have a "zero balance" before you can cancel (if this happened to you, I strongly advise you to just pay the balance and get them out of your life).

The catalog is full of cheap over price items whose name brands you've never probably heard before. I sincerely hope that this letter starts a chain reaction that eventually gets that company shut down.

I would like to clarify that Consumer Credit Services and Capitol Credit Alliance are two different companies. The owners are friends and they run them the same way. This is truly a legal scam. Please Do Not FAll For It!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-Services/las-vegas-Nevada-89102/Consumer-Credit-Services-aka-CCS-aka-CCA-aka-Capitol-Credit-Alliance-cheated-employees-and-17082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services