Complaint Review: Consumer Credit Services/First National Card

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:knoxville tn
Consumer Credit Services/First National Card
81 West Utah Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First National Card / Consumer Credit Services Rip-off *UPDATE

*0:

I was originally contacted by this company telling me that they could repair my credit. All I needed was a one time fee that would be applied to the card and billed later. I was told that it would be applied annually, (annually meaning whever they want to, not once a year). So I went ahead and signed up and gave my check routing information. I was told this information would be used for verification (Big Mistake!!) They have withdrawn from my account 3 times now. The customer service department does not exist (no answer).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Credit-ServicesFirst-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/First-National-Card-Consumer-Credit-Services-Rip-off-UPDATE-7031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Credit Services/First National Card

AUTHOR: Merlin - (U.S.A.)

She is my Ex-girlfriend and has never attempted to start a company or anything of the sort.. She lives near me and I made that address for her at her request.. She has no clue I am sure this even took place.. Pretty sick who ever the company is is not only a thief but the people involved should be jailed.. and locked away so they dont ruin other peoples lives.. Sorry this happen to ya..

#5 0

AUTHOR: - ()

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: shorty1881@excite.com
Their name: Alison Gennes

Their relationship to the company: Owner

Rebuttal:
I was applying for a Capital One card that was originally sent to my boyfriend in the mail. Some how things got switched around and they set me a 1First National Card and a Cash one demand card I tried to call them and there is nothing but a busy signal. I wouldn't suggest going for this card to my worst enemy and I need help on figuring out how to get my money back
and cancel the membership so they cannot withdrawl from my checking account. They also have my boyfreinds Social security number not my own. And they withdrawled money from my account with his number...???The ccs and crs were loacte on the docomate that I recieved and card .Ripped off 205.oo that I could have to help me with other bills.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC