Complaint Review: Consumer Depot - Overstockdealz.com

• Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Dixon Illinois
Consumer Depot - Overstockdealz.com
www.overstockdealz.com Internet U.S.A.

Consumer Depot - Overstockdealz.com xbox wireless headset would not power on Internet

I purchased a xbox wireless headset to give as a Christmas gift. When the recipient attempted to use it on 12-25-08, it would not power on. I tried to return the item by e-mailing customer service to inquire about how to return it on 12-27-08.

Because I ordered the item on 12-8-08, it was outside the 14 day return limit, even though I did not recieve it until 12-15-08 (that's 12 days in my possession). I got what appears to be an automated response to go to my account, request RMA. Because it was more than 14 days from order date, no RMA available.

I emailed again explaining this and again got the automated response with a remark that if more than 14 days had passed I was out of luck. I again emailed explaining I had purchased extended warranty and how do I get replacement. Again the same response.

This has been going daily for almost 2 weeks and I'm still getting no where. I have found a link to extended warranty, but no address to return the item. At this point I'm afraid I am just out the $50 spent on the item, shipping and extended warranty.

This company is a major ripoff that is playing on the reputation of overstock.com

Gail
Dixon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Depot-Overstockdealzcom/internet/Consumer-Depot-Overstockdealzcom-xbox-wireless-headset-would-not-power-on-Internet-408516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Depot - Overstockdealz.com