Complaint Review: Consumer Direct Warranty Service

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jon G. — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Consumer Direct Warranty Service
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Consumer Direct Warranty Service RIP OFF EXTENDED WARRANTY COMPANY!! Las Vegas, Nevada

Three years ago I was contacted by Direct Choice or Consumer Direct Warranty Service to see if I wanted to purchase extended warranty on my recent private party purchase of a 2001 Acura MDX. I ended up buying the warranty service and was approved for the financing through MEPCO Financial for over $2800.

Now, when my MDX is having some issues with the transmission, the catalytic converter and the HVAC unit, I cannot find these crooks to pay up! ALL of my attempts to find them have been unsuccessful and I am contacting my attorney.

The administrator in St. Louis is having to field calls for these people and they are in the dark as well. All but one of the numbers they gave me are disconnected as is the direct number for CDWS 800-209-3755 mentioned. They gave me a P.O. Box in Redding, California as the only contact address. CDWS P.O. Box 492727, Redding, CA 96049. If anyone else has any better information on these guys then please let me know. This is absolutely wrong and these guys should be nailed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Service/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Service-RIP-OFF-EXTENDED-WARRANTY-COMPANY-Las-Vegas-Nevada-916572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Direct Warranty Service