• Report: #919706

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: mamushka — folsom California United States of America
Consumer Direct Warranty Services
6501 congress ave Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Consumer Direct Warranty Services Automotive Warranty Solutions, In September 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for $2,959.00 and to this date I have yet to get any repair approved. Boca Raton, Florida

In September 2008 I purchased extended auto warranty for $2,959.00 from Consumer Direct Warranty Services.  It was the Great Choice package from Rob Sharone of Automotive Warranty Solutions.  This was the Gold Plus Package, Bumper to Bumper.  5yr Warranty.  And to this date I have yet to get one repair approved, everything has been declined, replace right rear axel sea and park brake shoes, declined, replace inner cv boot, declined, replace sensor, declined, replace atc module, declined, replace AC Manifold hose, declined, accumulator, declined, and just recently left rear window motor inoperative and I can not contact them, no number in service.  I feel so ripped off. I do hope that a lawsuit is filed against this warranty company, times are hard and we need our money back, I am so Mad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487-284/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services-Automotive-Warranty-Solutions-In-September-2008-I-purch-919706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Direct Warranty Services