Complaint Review: Consumer Direct Warranty Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 26, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: mmcma3 — Montgomery Alabama United States of America
Consumer Direct Warranty Services
PO Box 993520 Redding CA 96099-3520 Redding, California United States of America

Consumer Direct Warranty Services Took my money along with many others with no intention of backing up the services offered Redding, California

I purchased an agreement from this "Company" or should I say bunch of Scam artists back in September 2008, thinking I was checking everything out by refusing first of all and calling them back etc., but that didn't help they were slick.  I rocked along doing fine my car only had 29,000 miles on it.  This week here I am the first reimbursable repair, my air conditioner, October 2012, 4 years later charge is $1087 and sure enough when my dealer goes to call this bunch of crooks none of the numbers work.  Now I start checking on the internet, learning now that I should have checked it back then and I would have found out what was happening.   If anyone ever comes up with anything on this company please let me know I would like to join them in getting my money back or at least the money for my repair today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services/Redding-California-96099/Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services-Took-my-money-along-with-many-others-with-no-intention-960664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Direct Warranty Services