Complaint Review: Consumer Financial Advisory Board

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: Robbie — Boise Idaho United States of America
Consumer Financial Advisory Board
18401 US HWY 19 North Suite 100 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Consumer Financial Advisory Board Ripped off $1000 and did not pay it back Clearwater, Florida

The company offered to contact the Credit Card Companys to lower my interest.  For this service they charged one of my credit cards $957 plus a monthly fee.  I ended up refinancing my cards and paid them off.  When I contacted Comsumer Finacial Advisory Board, they said that I could get a refund of the initial charge on the care since I had not used their services.  I filed the paperwork to get the money back and was approved.  I never received the refund and they stopped returning my calls or my emails.  The frauded me out of over $1000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Financial-Advisory-Board/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Consumer-Financial-Advisory-Board-Ripped-off-1000-and-did-not-pay-it-back-Clearwater-Fl-661563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Financial Advisory Board