• Report: #119497

• Submitted: Tue, November 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 23, 2004

• Reported By:riverdale Georgia
Consumer Financial Resources - Encore Financial Resources
334 West Tabernacle St. J Saint George, Utah U.S.A.

Consumer Financial Resources AKA Encore Financial Resources rip-off! Dishonest business practices, unserviceable! Saint George Utah

On 8/12/04, I received a offer of a pre-approved credit card with a limit of up to $5000. They drafted my account on 8/27 and bascially its been a nightmare ever since. I talked to several people on different occasions and still have not gotten anywhere. Neither have I received the package that was supposed to have been sent on 9/2 (over two months ago).

I made several phone calls and spoke to about three different people stating that I was eagerly awaiting my never-received package so that I may obtain a refund. They stated my account would be noted but there was nothing to be done but wait. They couldn't even provide me with a phone number so if they couldn't help me I would find somebody who could.

I hope that all the complaints and stories work for those of us who are speaking against this company to stop their bad business practices. Something needs to be done very quickly so that other hard working people don't have to lose their money the way we've lost ours!

riverdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2004 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Financial-Resources-Encore-Financial-Resources/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Consumer-Financial-Resources-AKA-Encore-Financial-Resources-rip-off-Dishonest-business-pr-119497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Financial Resources - Encore Financial Resources