Complaint Review: Consumer Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 18, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: I cannot wait to be done with them!!!! — Lake County Illinois USA
Consumer Financial Services
300 S Green Bay Road waukegan, Illinois United States of America

Consumer Financial Services Ever-changing situation and staff waukegan, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Advice from a sub mind

*Consumer Comment: They want YOUR money?

CFS constantly has an ever changing staff so I never know who to talk to about my account. And when I do talk to someone they do not put any notations in my account, or they notate things that were not discussed, so every call is an arguement. The manager, Kristy, has yelled at me on the phone, and while granted I do have a past due amount they refuse to try to work with me to try and get the past due amount settled.
They also leave voicemails that are solely just whispers so I never know what they are saying. Not to meantion that after a check did not go thru for some reason, unknown and not realized by me, they did not notify me until it was already 30 days past due. They threaten to send a tow truck and refuse to talk to me on the phone. They sent a letter to my work after constant calling them after they were told by my manager to stop calling as they cannot reach me in the office as I am rarely there. They do nothing but harass me but refuse to work with me even though (in the words of Kristy the manager) they just want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Financial-Services/waukegan-Illinois-60085/Consumer-Financial-Services-Ever-changing-situation-and-staff-waukegan-Illinois-898937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Financial Services

Advice from a sub mind

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

When all else fails, attack the OP, cut them down.

They want YOUR money?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have some news for your Sub-Prime mind...of course they want money but not your money.  They want THEIR money.  When you got the car you made a legal agreement that if they gave you thousands of dollars to purchase a car you would pay them back a specific amount, on a specific day, for a specific period of time.  So they held up their end by giving you their money, but if you are delinquent you are NOT holding up your end of the agreement.

It is not their responsibility to attempt to contact you if you are delinquent, it is YOUR responsibility to contact them as soon as you become delinquent.   Your payment date and amount does not change so it is not like you didn't know you had a payment due.

The tow truck is NOT a threat, if you continue to be delinquent they may decide to repo the car.  They are under no obligation to "work with you".