Complaint Review: Consumer First - B. Pardee & Robert Stevens

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Elmer New Jersey
Consumer First - B. Pardee & Robert Stevens
PO Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First - B. Pardee & Robert Stevens ripoff COMPANY IS REAL, BUT TOTALLY MISLEADS CONSUMERS waste of time Tampa Florida

I am soo pissed off. I got the same letter as everyone else and was too excited to check it out before writing the check and sending it to these people. I sent it out December 15 (it is now January 10), the check has been cashed and I have recieved nothing. When I found this website, I looked up the company in the beeter business bureau in FL.

Apparently the company is REAL, but the card that they MISLEAD u to believe is a REAL credit card, can only be used for their merchandise in some catalog they send. Whenever I FINALLY recieve the piece of sh** catalog, I will be returning it immediately.

I got the following numbers from the Better Business Bureau as other contact numbers: 813-877-7984 & 813-837-6097. I will continue to call that company until my money is returned...I hope all of u who are not satisfied do the same thing. And I encourage u to check out the Better Business Bureau website.

Vineland, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-B-Pardee-Robert-Stevens/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-B-Pardee-Robert-Stevens-ripoff-COMPANY-IS-REAL-BUT-TOTALLY-MISLEADS-C-40868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First - B. Pardee & Robert Stevens