Complaint Review: Consumer First Bank of Tampa Florida

• Submitted: Sun, December 29, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 29, 2002

• Reported By:Tuolumne California
Consumer First Bank of Tampa Florida
Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Bank of Tampa Florida Sentletter offering credit card $49.00 rush delivery no interest for the 1st year consumer rip-off fraud Tampa Florida

*0: Consumer First

*0: Consumer First Tampa Florida

I have the cancelled personal check that is not endorsed for cash but deposit only. I have not received a credit card and know now that I won't ever received one. The only proof I have is my cancelled check from my father's account. I signed the agreement sent to me by mail and did not keep a copy of the agreement but instead was requested to send it in to process the credit card. I don't have anything in hand but the endorsement stamp on the copy of the cancelled check that my father requested from his bank.

Dustin
Tuolumne, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2002 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Bank-of-Tampa-Florida/Tampa-Florida/Consumer-First-Bank-of-Tampa-Florida-Sentletter-offering-credit-card-4900-rush-delivery-39444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Bank of Tampa Florida

#1 0

Consumer First

AUTHOR: - ()

I just received a full refund after returning all the contents of the envelope. It took a approximately two weeks and voila!...a full refund. Geez, I'll be more careful in the future. Thank you Consumer First for teaching me to read the fine print....always!

#2 0

Consumer First Tampa Florida

AUTHOR: - ()

I got a big white envelope with one "World of Products" catalog (Fall 2002), one platinum card with my name on it, cover letter, 2 order forms, and one "Down Payment Guide". While grateful that I got something in return for $49.00 the initial letter is misleading to be sure. I filed a complaint with my bank (I have a copy of the endorsed check), and am filing with the United State Postal Service. This is not a credit card and after re-reading the original letter Consumer First never uses the term credit card but instead "Platinum Card", it also never uses the term "Consumer First Bank". There is also no street address listed only a Post Office Box in Tampa, Florida. I'm returned it all and hoping that I get my money back. This is the same feeling that I had after seeing the movie "The Sixth Sense", it wasn't what I thought it was but looking over the paperwork, Consumer First didn't say what I thought they said. Bottom line...Deceptive Marketing to say the least!!!!!!!