Complaint Review: Consumer First, Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Smith Arkansas
Consumer First, Card Processing Center
P.O Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Card Processing Center rip-off They sent me a letter & I signed it & returned it with a check They said I was preaproved for a credit card with $5000 credit Tampa Florida

I got a letter from a company called consumer credit, it looked legitamate and said that I was preapproved for a credit card for $5000.00. They said that all I had to do is send a one time fee of 45.00 or 49.00 for rush delivery.

I sent a check of $49.00 in order to get the card asap. I feel really stupid that I fell for this. I should have known. I was scammed not long ago via my checking account by a company doing the same thing. Please do not let this happen to anyone else. Thank you for listening to me.

Melissa
Fort Smith, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2003 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Card-Processing-Center/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Card-Processing-Center-rip-off-They-sent-me-a-letter-I-signed-it-return-49274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First, Card Processing Center