Complaint Review: Consumer First Credit Card Company

• Reported By:Webster City Iowa
Consumer First Credit Card Company
Nationwide U.S.A.

Consumer First Credit Card Company ripped off and scammed Nationwide

I sent money in for a credit card, and never recieved it. It never took them long to cash the check but I never recieved the car.

I am on a fixed income and don't have much to live on and thought that the card would help in case I needed a little extra so I could make payments. But I never expected to be ripped off and just throwing my money away for nothing.

I feel like a fool and really stupid for it happening to me. They have to be stopped for taking advantage of the people. I need my money to live on and I can use it very much. Please help me in getting my money back? Thank You.

Connie
Webster City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Credit-Card-Company/nationwide/Consumer-First-Credit-Card-Company-ripped-off-and-scammed-Nationwide-56549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Credit Card Company