• Report: #61919

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003

• Reported By:Ontario California
Consumer First, Cunsumer Preferred
PO BOX 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First, Cunsumer Preferred sent a misleading letter then ripped me off and won't contact me Tampa Florida

I was sent the same letter I saw in this rip-off report, I sent in the $49 money order then when I received the package it was only a card to shop from their catalog with a deposit!! I followed exact directions in mailing back their sales kit and its been 2 months with no response, I've already mailed another letter requesting my refund, they are a bunch of con-artists.

I will be totally surprised if I ever get through on their phone line is busy 24 hours a day-BEWARE!!

Annette
Ontario, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Cunsumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-Cunsumer-Preferred-sent-a-misleading-letter-then-ripped-me-off-and-wont-c-61919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First, Cunsumer Preferred