agents

• Submitted: Fri, December 13, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 13, 2002

• Reported By:pacoima California
Consumer First Financial
P.O. Box3374 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Consumer First Financial, Sara Agriento (cust. serv. rep), Duane Thompson(supervisor) RIP-OFF CON ARTISTS Champlain New York, cust. serv. in Canada

I was contacted by Consumer First and I was totally misled of the whole thing. I was told that for $249.89 I would receive a mastercard w/ a limit of $3,000 to help me rebuild my credit. Instead, I received a packet that was contained info. on how to apply for credit cards at additional costs.

When I contacted the co. to complain, I was told to return the packet w/ an letter for a full refund. I did just that and I have gotten nothing but the run around and not only do I not have a credit card for $3,000 but I am out $249.89 and I am still getting screwed because the circus for cust. service will not put me through w/ a supervisor and no return calls. A TOTAL SCAM!!!!!

Nancy
Pacoima, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2002 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Consumer-First-Financial-Sara-Agriento-cust-serv-rep-Duane-Thompsonsupervisor-RIP--38190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Financial