Complaint Review: Consumer First Financial

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2003

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Consumer First Financial
P.o. Box 3374 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Consumer First Financial rip-off Champlain New York

I was called and offered to consolidate my bills into one low monthly payment instead of filing for chpt 13. I agreed but with the knowledge that if I was not in agreement with what they had to offer and sent it back within 10 days I would get a full refund.

So when I got it, read it, it was a loan that I would have to apply for, now I new that I was never going to be approved by a bank b/c I had horrible credit, so I called them so they could explain it to me, they did so afterwards I decided to send it back, the very next day. After not hearing anything for several months I reported it to the BBB where they did their job and located some one to respond through them, I got a letter stating I would get a full refund.

Then just last week a got a letter straight from the company stating they would not give me a full refund b/c that department, a so called division of master card, had closed. They could only give me $100, after I gave $300. Yeah Right!

Josephine
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2003 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Consumer-First-Financial-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-50871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Financial