Complaint Review: Consumer First, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2003

• Reported By:Princeton West Virginia
Consumer First, LLC
Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff business from hell Tampa Florida

I was on the internet and filled out an application for a credit card and once I received the paper in the mail sayin I would recieve it if I would send $49.00. So I sent the $49.00 and waited.

After several weeks I became very impatient because I was in need of the credit card because of financial distress. So I began to look for informaiton on the internet regarding the phone number to the company which was a dead end. I then found this site telling me it is a ripoff and I was very very much aggravated.

That was $50.00 I could have used toward my bills or things for my family. I do not have money to throw away at all. Then my husband also gets a letter stating he qualified that is when we really became suspicious of the whole ordeal.

Anyhow, I woudl like to have my money back cauae I am not a rich person and I could use that money on a bill or my moving expenses because I am in the process of doing so. It may not sound like alot to many people but that would pay my telephone bill and buy a few nice outfits for my son who is 2 years old.

Princeton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2003 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-LLC/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-ripoff-business-from-hell-Tampa-Florida-52117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First, LLC