Complaint Review: Consumer First Law Group

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Jon — Hudson New Hampshire United States of America
Consumer First Law Group
1000 Woodbury Road, Suite 107 Woodbury, New York United States of America

Consumer First Law Group No calls back and no return of my money Woodbury, New York

*Consumer Comment: helpful suggestion

We were contacted by this company about a loan modification.  We were told that they would need money to do the loan modification for us.  They were originally somewhere near $4000 and then they came down to $2800.  We sent them the $2800 via credit card.  We sent them almost 75 pages of documents.

Then they lost a good deal of the documents we sent them.  So we once again had to send them the documents again.  They said it was in progress but now everytime we call we seem to not be able to talk to anyone.  Emails now bounce and when we call it goes straight to voicemail.  It is rather frustrating.

Someone please help us get the money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Law-Group/Woodbury-New-York-11797/Consumer-First-Law-Group-No-calls-back-and-no-return-of-my-money-Woodbury-New-York-771510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Law Group

helpful suggestion

AUTHOR: gigi - (United States of America)

I was in a very similiar situation with a lawyers group that has offices all over my county.   They did absolutely nothing for me, as a matter of fact I did most of the foot work!  I contacted the Bar Association here in my State (via internet) and on their website, there is a link to request arbitration between the lawyers group and me which was held with a nonpartial abitrator, myself and a representative of the lawyers group.

It was worth it because I WON!  The exact amount of money I requested be returned to me was granted and I recieved same very shortly thereafter. Please look into this for yourself.  It didn't cost me a dime to file the complaint.  I posted my situation on Rip Off website  after the hearing was held.  It's been a while and I don't know how long posts are listed on Rip Off's website, but I am glad to suggest to you that you do the same thing. I wish you much luck!