Complaint Review: Consumer First Platinum Card

• Reported By:Elk River Minnesota
Consumer First Platinum Card
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Platinum Card rip-off Tampa Florida

I applied for this credit card thinking that I would be awarded a credit card with a high credit limit. I didn't think twice about it and sent in the $45 application fee. As a single mom, I am extremely hurt and frustrated that a "company" could take advantage of honest, hardworking individuals. If ANYONE gets an offer from Consumer First out of Tampa Florida IT IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!

Some cheap ass is out there trying to take your money. He took mine and now I'm out the money and no credit card. I could've spent that money on my children but this individual is probably sitting on the beach have a smoothy or driving his porsche down the strip.

I want my money back and if anyone knows how I can go about doing this, I would really appreciate it. If anyone else would like to join the fight against this terrible citizen, I am going to a lawyer to see what can be done. I know it is only $45 but that is $45 I no longer have and I received nothing in return like promised!

Heidi
Elk River, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Platinum-Card/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Platinum-Card-rip-off-Tampa-Florida-45737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Platinum Card