tool

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003

• Reported By:Lisbon Connecticut
Consumer First Platinum Card
PO Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Platinum Card rip-off Thanks to the Rip-off Report Consumer First wasted their time and stamp mailing to me I hope more people find The Rip Off Report "First"! Tampa Florida

Consumer First made a mistake...they forgot the internet had The Rip Off Report! Thanks for posting this worthless company and all their pitiful employees.
I recieved a letter in the mail saying that I was approved for a $5,000 credit line if I send in $45 member fee or $49 for rush delivery.

With no other information on interest, annual fees or other terms or conditions I was suspicious. There was not even a phone number that I could call for further information. It all seemed too weird. So I went to the internet for reassurance and typed in The Rip Off Report. Sure enough there they were.

Thank you for making this site available for suspicious consumers like myself. You saved me time, money and the embarrassment of falling for a scam.

Cheryle
Lisbon, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Platinum-Card/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Platinum-Card-rip-off-Thanks-to-the-Rip-off-Report-Consumer-First-wasted-th-42601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Platinum Card