Complaint Review: Consumer First Platinum

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:Bellefontaine Ohio
Consumer First Platinum
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa, Fl 33684-5386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Platinum said I would receive a $5,000 Platinum card, but I was mislead, and received a catalog to purchase items from it. It was wrong and misleading. Tampa Florida

My name is Jamie R. Collier. I received a letter in the mail in which I was told that I was pre-approved for a Platinum card in the amount of $5,000. I had to pay a $50.00 fee for the card. When I received the so called card, it was a joke, it came with a catalog in which you had to purchase from their junk, and even then you had to pay a certain amount down to even receive the junk. I was very disappointed in this scam, that I haven't even purchased anything from the catalog because I feel we were ripped off from this company.

I just want my $50.00 back since it was not what I thought I was getting. I thought I was getting a credit card to purchase what I wanted to. Not something from their stupid catatlog. I feel that everyone who got taken in this scam is entitled to their refund back, you dont mislead people it makes God very unhappy, and it is very wrong. These people will get their punishment someday.

Jamie
Bellefontaine, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-Platinum/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Platinum-said-I-would-receive-a-5000-Platinum-card-but-I-was-mislead-an-51799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First Platinum