Holy

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:St. Marys Ohio
Consumer First aka Robert Stevens
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa Bay, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First aka Robert Stevens Sent a false statement to recieve money for a credit card I will never recieve! Tampa Bay Florida

The company of consumer first sent me a statement that guaranteed me approval on a platinum credit card with a $5000 limit with 0%APR for the first 12 months it sounded like a deal that was to good to be true but being so close to christmas I decided I did'nt have anything to lose.Look who was wrong!I filled out the application sent the money in a money order with a rush delivery which was $49,waited for three weeks and never received as much as a deniel letter. However I did make a copy of theletter sent to me and the stub from the money order,hopfully I can at least get what I deserve and not get ripped of again.

Jaim'E
St. Marys, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First-aka-Robert-Stevens/Tampa-Bay-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-aka-Robert-Stevens-Sent-a-false-statement-to-recieve-money-for-a-credit-car-37892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First aka Robert Stevens