Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Mon, December 16, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, December 16, 2002

• Reported By:Jonesboro Arkansas
Consumer First
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Platinum Card ripoff consumer fraud Tampa Florida

Consumer First Platinum Card ripoff, $5,000.00, 0% APR 1st 12 Months...

We were also nearly taken by this scam. I got this Acceptance Certificate in the mail today. I almost sent in the money. But something just didnt feel right. First it was that there is no contact info on the page, and then that the credit could only be used with their company (rarely a good sign). I just couldnt help myself but to check up on them before acting. I am so glad I found this site before I made this mistake. However, I am almost sure that I am in the process of being scammed by another company right now in the amount of $225.00. Waiting to find out now. *crossing my fingers* This is a really bad time of the year to be short on cash. Not that there is a good time. Thanx to all who posted here....you have saved me another headache not to mention $50.00!

Jim
Jonesboro, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2002 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-Platinum-Card-ripoff-consumer-fraud-Tampa-Florida-38431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First