Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2003

• Reported By:Long Beach Washington
Consumer First
PO Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First rip-off they charged me $49 to get a platinum credit card at 0% APR for 12 months I sent a money order to them of $49 on 2/25/03 & I haven't received a thing Tampa Florida

Consumer First, Tampa, FL. It is a scam and rip-off. They tricked me and I sent $49.00 to them to recieve a credit card with a 5,000 dollar limmit at 0% interest APR for twelve months. I sent the money order on 2/25/03 and it is now 3/12/03.

I have not recieved anything and I thought I would check on-line to see what was happening and I found out they are rip-offs and just want you to send them money to keep. do not trust these people, they will do it to you.

Sheryl
Long Beach, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2003 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-rip-off-they-charged-me-49-to-get-a-platinum-credit-card-at-0-APR-for-12-48949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First