Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Thu, December 26, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 26, 2002

• Reported By:Osseo Michigan
Consumer First
PO Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida

I have recently sent money for a Platinum card and was trying to find a number to get a hold of them about why my card was taking so long to get to me and there was nothing. SO I got on the internet and found a site that told me about how they ripoff people with no credit, and this is my first time ever applying for a card. Well comes to find out that they have a history of ripping people off, I want my money back.

Erin
Osseo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2002 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5386/Consumer-First-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-39181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First