Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Stilwell Oklahoma
Consumer First
PO BOX 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida

I received a call last night from a company who would not give me there name. All they wanted to know was if i had a bank account. Which i am not crazy so i told them no and got hung up on real fast. Then today i recieved my lovely letter from consumer first that i had been approved for a credit card.

Of course I was a little unsure of this letter when i did not see a website,a phone #, or more instructions about this company. I started to check them out and saw this report, and very happy I did. I do believe this is a rip off, because this is not the first letter i have recieved from these thiefs. I had recieved one about a three years ago. So as this shows this company has been doing this for a long time, and at that time they would send the cataloge with out the money. So I guess you can say they wised up a little.

Doylene
Stilwell, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684-5986/Consumer-First-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-40363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First