Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:W.Alexandria Ohio
Consumer First
Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First Ripoff business from hell, and Satans gay lover! Tampa Florida

On May 20,2003 I received a cheap a-- looking letter from this company calling themselves Consumer First.At first I thought I had heard of them but to come to find out today,I had. And the were a consolidation company, not a credit card company. I planned on using the money to buy a car and rebuild my credit.

I was suspicious though,After 4 years of telemarketing and other sales jobs. They have obviously bought a list of peoples names with hurt credit and we need to find out who it was that sold it to them.I want to thank everyone who has filed complaints on this site. I am a 26 year old first year college student who makes 7.45 an hour 3rd shift in a grocerie store. I will used the money you all just saved me to help me buy that car with cash.

Bill
W.Alexandria, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-Ripoff-business-from-hell-and-Satans-gay-lover-Tampa-Florida-61191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First