Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Consumer First
P.O. Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First SCAM!! From TAMPON FL because they take all your money from you! ripoff Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: Still out there...trying to rip people off.

The acceptance letter looked odd to me when I received it in the mail. Due to having not-so-fabulous credit, although I already have received a real credit card that is helping me get back on track, I thought that there was some sort of "catch-22" to the situation, especially when I read in the letter "You may use your Platinum Card immediately upon receipt for all purchases -FROM- credit provider."

Bingo. That line right there made me see if they were online at all so that I could see if that meant that it would be a card that I could only use through them for some catalog purchases or whatever scheme they had going on. Sure enough, here I am. I've not been scammed but close enough. I almost fell for it. Research and if it looks questionable, don't go for it. Save a lot of time and heart ache. This site is awesome.

Brianna
Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2003 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-SCAM-From-TAMPON-FL-because-they-take-all-your-money-from-you-ripoff-Tam-43889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First

Still out there...trying to rip people off.

AUTHOR: Brianna - (U.S.A.)

Six letters later they are still trying. I ended up sending out flyers in my neighborhood and the last four places of employment to let people know that this is a scam.