Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
Consumer First
Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff Tampa Florida

I unfortunatelly have dealt with Consumer First. I cannot find any information on them and ofcourse I feel it is going to be next to impossible to get my money back, because I as well as many Americans am trying to fix my credit. I took the "bait" (boy do I feel stupid).

I guess in part some of it is my fault for not doing any research first, but I was so excited about fixing my credit, and I thought this would an awesome opportunity but I let my emotions get in the way.

It has only been one month since this happened, and I am trying to contact them and find out everything I can about them, but it's like there not there. I have called 411, looked on the internet, and even had a friend that was in the Tampa area for a couple of days try and find it, and he couldn't. "Personally I don't think he could find a horse in a sheep herd" but its not the point, the point is, I feel like I got screwed. I have so many questions for these people and they're nowhere to be found.

"Do NOT get a Consumer First Card"

Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2002 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-ripoff-Tampa-Florida-37695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First