Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2003

• Reported By:New Providence New Jersey
Consumer First
PO Box 15386 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff ripped off and scammed Tampa Florida

I have had the Consumer First credit card since December, 2002. Since then, my account has not been activated! I have called several times (including a few minutes before I wrote this) and I was told there was nothing wrong with the account. I still can't activate my account becasue it keeps coming up "We do not have this account number in our database). This has not been corrected and probably never will be. I at least want the $45.00 back that I sent to start my account!

Kimberly
New Providence, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2003 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-First-ripoff-ripped-off-and-scammed-Tampa-Florida-58837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First