Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2003

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Consumer First
P.O. Box 15388 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First I sent money via money order, and never heard from them again! ripped off and scammed Tampa Florida

I sent Consumer First bank my last $49.00 for speedy delivery on my new platinum card and never heard from them again. I figured speedy delivery would be like 3-5 days, after this time passed, I decided to get on the internet and see if I had any e-mail, surprisingly there was none. When I typed in the "Consumer First Credit" I was directed to this websight. As I'm writing this letter I still don't want to believe that I've been scammed, but it is truly reality, the exact certificate is posted on this site. I should've known it was too good to be true. I have several loans from school to be paid and monthly fees due to my school and my money was wasted because of these bastards. I probably won't even get my money back because I have no bank account and I paid with a money order. Please help me if you can. Ramona Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Consumer First CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2003 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida/Consumer-First-I-sent-money-via-money-order-and-never-heard-from-them-again-ripped-off-a-54231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First