occupied

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2003

• Reported By:Tul;sa Oklahoma
Consumer First
Www.consumerfirst.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer First ripoff of my hard earn money by fraud Tampa Florida

I am a 53 year old male, who was looking for a credit card company to work with me. I got this letter in the mail, letting me know that i could get a credit card with a $5,000 limit and all I needed to do was to send a small filling fee of $45 or $49 for express service. Well I sent the $49. I sent them a check from my bank. I sent the check on 4/9/03 and today is 4/25/03 and I had not heard any thing from them. So I looked on the internet to see if I could find out any information aout them, and man did I find out. I wasn't the only one that was ripoff by these people. Now I want to get my money back, and I need your help. These people are hurting good people who really need help, and they need to be stoped. Donnell Tulsa, Oklahoma
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Consumer First CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. *Rip-off Report Investigation provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2003 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/Tampa-Florida/Consumer-First-ripoff-of-my-hard-earn-money-by-fraud-Tampa-Florida-54519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First