Complaint Review: Consumer First

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Banan — San Francisco California Australia
Consumer First

Consumer First They sent my phone a link giving above phone number and their name (Consumer First). When I called their number I got disconnected. Melbourne Internet

These people sent me a text message without getting my permission to have my mobile phone number. When I called to complain a recording came on saying "you will be connected directly" then the phone hung-up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-First/internet/Consumer-First-They-sent-my-phone-a-link-giving-above-phone-number-and-their-name-Consum-808055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer First