Complaint Review: Consumer Gain

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2006

• Reported By:El Cajon California
Consumer Gain
www.consumergain.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Consumergain Is A Fraud! Promised a $500 gift card if you fulfill their requirements, but screwed me over! RIPOFF internet

*UPDATE Employee: We send out $65,000+ worth of gifts every month to our members that complete the necessary steps for redemption.

Promised a $500 gift card if you fulfill their requirements, but they have been unresponsveito my requests to update my account status after I fulfilled these requirements. They initially ignored me and than finally requested more proof that I had indeed paid for a subscription. After I provided this proof, they ignored me some more.

It's been almost 5 months and I have spent over $500 on the various purchases and subscriptions of their affiliate sponsors. All I want is my gift card to offset these expenses!

Angela
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2006 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Gain/nationwide/Consumergain-Is-A-Fraud-Promised-a-500-gift-card-if-you-fulfill-their-requirements-but-171644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Gain

AUTHOR: Consurmergain - (U.S.A.)

We send out $65,000+ worth of gifts every month to our members that complete the necessary steps for redemption. We feel that we have one of the best and most straight forward promotional sites available. We are a real company with real employees that work hard to provide a promotional service that enables online consumers an opportunity to get a gift (typically valued at $500.00+) by signing up with popular online companies. The bottom line is, if you sign up and complete your six sponsor offers as reported to us by the sponsor--you will get your gift within the posted shipping time frame. We do not have one member that falls outside of that criteria. Go to our home page and check out our testimonial section at the bottom. Those are real people that received their gifts.

Claims like this are malicious and could simply be a result of failed email correspondence because of ISP (Internet Service Provider) issues. We want to get to the bottom of this ASAP. To the author of the claim: 1. Log into the ConsumerGain member section
2. Click 'Contact Us' 3. Submit your inquiry with 'Rip off Report' in the comments section of the menu.

We will post an update here when we have one.