Complaint Review: Consumer Group USA

• Submitted: Tue, February 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 15, 2005

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
Consumer Group USA
Only Postal Lock Box Listed Orange City, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Group USA ripoff Orange City Florida

On December 30, 2004, I mailed a HUD Tracer Application Form with a postal money order in the amount of $44.90 to Cosumer Group USA for the Super Hot HUD Tracer Program, which was to be processed immediately and mailed within 48 hours. There was no response, so I send them a first request letter dated January 31, 2005 and then another second request letter dated February 15, 2005, inquiring about the Tracer Program. Of course, I have heard nothing. I was looking through the Web Detective site and discovered this information, naturally I am writing to you.

How do I get my hard earned money back and prosecute this company? If you have a solution to my problem, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2005 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Group-USA/Orange-City-Florida-32774-0057/Consumer-Group-USA-ripoff-Orange-City-Florida-131484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Group USA