- Report: #131313
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions - EMarket Research Group - Incentive Reward Center
Consumer Incentive Promotions - EMarket Research Group - Incentive Reward Center14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.
Consumer Incentive Promotions, EMarket Research Group, Incentive Reward Center Is anyone planning a class action suit? Ripoff! Delray Beach Florida
*Consumer Comment: Class Actions
- How many people do you need to begin a class action suit? And what sort of cause do you need? Are all of the postings on this site enough?
- I'm assuming you need to file in FL court since it took place in FL?
- Are there any upfront fees or does it depend on the lawyer?
- Is this a better way to assure some sort of payout/payback or should everyone try to resolve on their own for now?
- Even if payout is court-enforced later on, is it possible for these scammers to find a way not to pay?
- Would the court enforce the free gift or just restitution for any money spent trying to fulfill the offers, or does it depend on how the case pans out?
- Would any of the sponsor companies be involved either as member of the class or as defendant? (I would like to see some of these other companies sued as either punishment, lesson to be learned by other companies, or both.) I can't believe that these companies (some rather large and reputable) are still sponsors, even after several people (including myself) have complained to them about this scam. Equally surprising and upsetting is the lack of response from these companies, period.
It's time to really deal with these scammers.
Jersey City, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2005 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-EMarket-Research-Group-Incentive-Reward-Center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-EMarket-Research-Group-Incentive-Reward-Center-Is-anyone-p-131313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.