Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions, NIU TECH LLC, Incentive Rewards Center, Etc....

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, February 20, 2005

• Reported By:Hermosa Beach California
Consumer Incentive Promotions, NIU TECH LLC, Incentive Rewards Center, Etc....
200 Bristol Court Greenville North Carolina 27834 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Incentive Promotions, NIU TECH, Incentive Rewards Center, Etc.... They ripped me off... No response to my emails and no reward/gift for completing the requirements... Delray Beach Florida

Thanks to Todd I too sent an email to the Florida Attorney General and a letter with a filed complaint to the North Carolina Attorney General in regards to the fraudulent business of Consumer Incentive Promotions.

I completed the six requirements in order to receive my Motorola V3 Cell Phone but when I email about my gift status I get no response. The Help Desk website say I still have 2 more requirements to complete and I completed several weeks ago.

Unfortunately I never checked up on the promotion and assumed it was legit. I'm hoping to help others to be aware of the possiblity of not receiving their gift and in return hopefully I will receive mine. I will keep you all informed about the progress of my gift status... Thanks again to all on reporting your complaint and helping me out with this frustrating situation.

Taber
Hermosa Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2005 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-NIU-TECH-LLC-Incentive-Rewards-Center-Etc/Delray-Beach-Florida/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-NIU-TECH-Incentive-Rewards-Center-Etc-They-ripped-me-132146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions, NIU TECH LLC, Incentive Rewards Center, Etc....