Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 18, 2005

• Reported By:Morganville New Jersey
Consumer Incentive Promotions
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Incentive Promotions Ripoff Offers Complete but not acknowledged company refuses to contact back Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Hard work pays off - Received my iBook! Looks like the work everyone shared on this site payed off.

I too have been sending emails of the offers I have completed and left voice mails to no avail. The site reports that I have 3 more offers to complete but they have been completed over 2 months ago. I have contacted the companies that advertise the offers and they have said that they sent in to Consumer Incentive promotions their validation.

I have also reported this information to the Florida Attorney General about 3 weeks ago and have not heard any thing back. Most of these offers require monthly membership and some purchases, so I have spent quite abit of money to get a free Ibook that was advertised.

The fact that I have no answer from this company leads me to believe this is a big scam and I wish we could do something about it

Gayle
Morganville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-Ripoff-Offers-Complete-but-not-acknowledged-company-refuses-136909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions

AUTHOR: Gayle - (U.S.A.)

I filed to the Florida Attorney General and submitted this complaint. After using Todd's "Niu Tech LLC and their aka's "Official Customer Service Number": 1-866-301-7260", I suddenly received return phone calls. After faxing them proof of my last 3 offer completions they sent me an email acknowledging the iBook shipping info! It a great iBook G4 and I received it April 15 (pretty ironic!). So this site Helped IMMENSILY!!!!

Thanks again.

This is a scam if you don't hunt them down - which unfortunately many probably do not.