Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Submitted: Wed, April 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, June 08, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Ridge Illinois
Consumer Incentive Promotions
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Incentive Promotions ripoff, False promises of free laptop Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Finally Received Laptop

Consumer incentive promotions make promises of FREE gifts if you meet certain requirments. The requirements are to sign up for products or a credit card. You need to fulfill six requirements, two on each webpage.

I have met all the requirements in Feb. 2005, but when I go to check my status on the website it keeps saying that the last two have not been met. One was a Discover card and you needed to charge something on the card the other was a purcase of a supplement.

All the requirements have been met and everytime I email them they do not respond. I also called the number provided but you talk to no one; you get to leave a message. After leaving a message I did get an email but it directed me back to the site that keeps saying my requirements were not met.

This company is a total ripoff promises of a free laptop that will never happen. I should have checked with this site or the Better business Bureau...live and learn.

Carol
Chicago Ridge, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2005 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-ripoff-False-promises-of-free-laptop-Delray-Beach-Florida-138694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions

Finally Received Laptop

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

I finally did get my laptop. I used one of the phone numbers supplied by one of the other reports. It had the extension 100. Left a message and my phone number and someone did call back and asked me to fax over the last two promotions that I had completed. I than received an email confirming completion and about 4 weeks later received my laptop. Don't give up keep calling..forget emailing they don't resond. Hopefully you can get your free laptop as I have.