Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Submitted: Sat, April 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 09, 2005

• Reported By:Bremerton Washington
Consumer Incentive Promotions
consumerincentivepromotions.com Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Incentive Promotions ripoff, scam, liars, manipulative Delray Beach Florida

After having my hip replaced in January I was laying in my hospital bed on my friends laptop. I got an email stating that I could have a laptop for free if I just did these 6 offers! So....I did them right away! I immediately got credit for 3 offers that I did, but have yet to get credit for the other 3. I started doing some research and found a number that someone called that got a response, so I called it and got no call back. I don't know how many emails I have submitted to their "contact us" page, with of course, no response!! This is such a scam and I would not recommend that anyone do it!

Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2005 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/Delray-Beach-Florida/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-ripoff-scam-liars-manipulative-Delray-Beach-Florida-138196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions