Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Promotions

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: JenM — Columbia Maryland United States of America
Consumer Incentive Promotions
13762 W. SR. 84, Suite 612 Internet United States of America

Consumer Incentive Promotions 11 months of constant fighting, got NOWHERE until BBB and FLDACS stepped in, Internet

Please, for the sake of your sanity, DON'T go near anything this company promises. No matter how well you stick to their rules or how much you're in the right, they're masters at ignoring and delaying. Company policy seems to be: "ignore people until they give up."

*****
Brief summary of my story: I completed the 6 req'mts for a $250 Visa gift card in May, 2011. Not all were credited, it took me 7 months, dozens of emails, faxes, communicating with their own vendors & relaying messages, and one BBB complaint to get them to admit I'd completed everything.

Surprise! They still need every single credit card bill, every transaction confirming my req'mt completion - faxed 52 pages of info they already had. Still no Visa gift card.

After I filed a complaint with FL Dept of Agro and Cons Svcs, I rec'd an email saying my reward would be issued. 2 months later, nada. I sent a follow-up complaint and got my reward FINALLY 10 months after starting it all.

And imagine my surprise (uh-huh) when the pin they gave me to use the card won't work. Someone in CIP changed one digit. Spiteful much?
*****

The ONLY way I got what I earned from their 'promotions' was through countless hours of harassing them and submitting official complaints. I might have done better if they'd provided a phone number, which they provide NOWHERE.

I finally got the phone number and email address off one of the complaint forms that they answered. For anyone else that needs it, here's their contact info: Jeffrey Love, Customer Service Mgr, 561-843-7163, jeffreyplove@oglogistics.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions/internet/Consumer-Incentive-Promotions-11-months-of-constant-fighting-got-NOWHERE-until-BBB-and-F-872485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Promotions