Complaint Review: Consumer Incentive Rewards

• Reported By: LCarver — Burton Ohio United States of America
Consumer Incentive Rewards
13762 W. SR. 84 Suite 612 Davie, FL 33325 Internet United States of America

Consumer Incentive Rewards Ripoff: Apple iPad 2 black 64 GB Internet

I was a victim of the "Free ipad2". I found through a link that lead me to Consumer Incentive Promotions website and go through a series of online marketing purchases in order to receive a free ipad II in black, a 64 GB.

I went through all 9 of their requirements 7 of 9 verified that the offer was completed. I first tried to contact the unverified offers with no luck but they were willing to provide any info required to Consumer Incentive Rewards.

I have made contact through their customer support stating how unsatisfied I was and that I would not tolerate being scammed. They responded that I just needed me to show proof of the offers completed and I sent them a stack of pages printed with proof as they requested.

I had not heard back for awhile and contacted them again, they stated I needed a few more things. I then faxed that information.

Since then I have been contacting them for a status update with no luck. I found a phone number and called, but it is a looped automated response with no way to speak to a person. My next step to file a complaint with the BBB and other agencies of the like.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Incentive-Rewards/internet/Consumer-Incentive-Rewards-Ripoff-Apple-iPad-2-black-64-GB-Internet-959796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Incentive Rewards